Woohoo! The lovely Chelsea and the City (who will soon be showing up on this blog for a collaboration) nominated me for a Liebster award. What exactly is that? Well...
"What’s a Liebster Award you ask? Liebster is a German word meaning dearest, and the award is given to up-and-coming bloggers with less than 200 followers who deserve some recognition and support to keep on blogging. It's also a great way to discover new blogs!"
I love the blogger world because everybody is so supportive of each other. Seriously, these are the sweetest girls ever.
Of course there are rules, because what is anything without rules?
1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter and link back to their blog
2. Share eleven things about yourself and answer the questions given to you by the person who nominated you.
3. Nominate five blogs that you enjoy to receive the award who have less than two hundred followers, and provide them with questions to answer about themselves
4. Inform them of their nomination by leaving a comment on their blog.
11 facts about me, myself and I:
1. My blog is named Sir Paul and Company because my pug's name is Paul and he is named after Sir Paul McCartney. // 2. Though I love clothes and getting dressed up, the second I know I am in for the night, I change into comfy leggings and a baseball tee. It doesn't matter if it's four in the afternoon, I am changing. // 3. I love naps...seriously...I love them. // 4. My two favorite places to eat are Five Guys and Chipotle. I am a cheap date and obviously super healthy!!! // 5. I cannot go to bed if the house is even a little messy. //6. Visar (my boyfriend) and I have been together for almost three years (wow) and our favorite thing to do is stay home with Paul and watch endless back to back episodes of whatever TV show we are currently into. // 7. I go to FSU and am a server at a family owned Italian restaurant five days a week. //8. I go to Target at least twice a week. It's a problem. //9. I broke my jaw in three places a year and a half ago. At first, I was more upset that I would have my jaw wired shut for Christmas pictures than the fact that I, you know, wouldn't be able to eat. It's the important things people. ;) //10. I wish I had to wear glasses. //11. I used to be a theatre major and sometimes I really miss it!
Questions from Chelsea:
1. Why did you start blogging?
I have been a follower of many blogs since 2010. I love everything about them and I read so much about how great the blogging community is but never thought I was interesting enough to start one. After months and months of constantly talking about how I wanted to start one of my own (sorry for talking your ear off Megan;)...I did! I don't regret it one bit.
2. Which blog post has been the most fun to create and why?
Hmmm... probably this one because I really loved all of the outfits I wore. I was seriously just playing around in my closet and it turned into a whole blog post.
3. What's your motto?
“Nothing is impossible, the word itself says ‘I’m possible’!” -Audrey Hepburn
She was a wise one, that Audrey.
4. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
DONE with school. Working and married with another pug for Paul to play with. ;)
5. What's your favorite color combination?
I love dark green and mint together. I also like anything with light grey.
6. Which 5 blogs are your favorite to follow?
Nat the Fat Rat, Rockstar Diaries, The Daybook, Pink Peonies and Gal Meets Glam.
7. Favorite song & movie?
My favorite song always changes but right now it's anything by Lana Del Ray. I haven't listened to anything else since December. My favorite movie is 500 Days of Summer.
8. How would you spend the perfect Sunday afternoon?
Well, funny you ask because Sunday is actually our day off. Visar and I usually spend it by getting lunch and then getting our weekly shopping done at Target. I really love Sundays.
9. What do you keep on your desk/work space?
My workspace is the couch and coffee table. Paul is usually right next to me snoring or walking across my laptop and I usually have some kind of beverage close by.
10. If you had to live in any other era, which would you chose?
60s! I used to think I was born in the wrong decade.
11. What would you do on an average after school evening in elementary school? High School?
In elementary school, I was always at rehearsal for whatever play I was in at that time. In high school, I was either practicing for drama club stuff, in rehearsal or sleeping. ;)
Alex from GIMMELOVIN, Alyson from Sequins and Things, Shelby from Glitter and Gingham, Leanne from Arum Lilea, Courtney from All Things Unpredictable and Chic.
Questions for you cool ladies:
1. Favorite place to eat? 2. What's your favorite clothing item? 3. What is the first thing you do in the morning? 4. What are your favorite blogs? 5. When and why did you start blogging? 6. What is your beauty item that you can't live without? 7. What is your go to outfit? 8. What is the last song you played on your iPod? 8. What show is your guilty pleasure? 9. What is your current job (or major if you are a student)? 10. What is the best day you ever had?
Fun fun fun!